Application & Admissions Process
[ Download ] – Application for Admission
[ Download ] – Tuition Agreement 2020-2021 (updated August 20, 2020)
[ Download ] – Uniform Policy 2020 – 2021 (updated August 20, 2020)
[ Download ] – Toddler Academy Tuition Agreement 2020 – 2021 (updated August, 2020)
Based on our belief that a blend of many cultural and socioeconomic groups enriches the entire school, we seek to attract a diverse student body. Our goal is to enroll students who will benefit from the programs offered at Learning Unlimited Preparatory School and who will contribute to the school community. In selecting students, we look for evidence of age-appropriate academic ability, motivation, interests, and potential for growth.
- Interview, visitation and tour of the facility with an admissions administrator.
- Completed application for admission form.
- One day classroom visitation by applicant for evaluation.
- Placement testing for Elementary, Middle and Upper School applicants.
- A non-refundable visitation and testing fee of $100.00.
- In addition, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $200.00 (upon acceptance) is required.
- Current transcript of records or current report card (depending on grade level) for students in grades K – 12.
- Course by course “grades-to- date” and class schedule from previous school if student is transferring in to Middle or Upper School when fall or spring semesters are in progress.
- Discipline/behavioral report and any recommendation letters from current teachers.
- Completion and submission of all required forms including application form, birth certificate/passport copy and vaccination record.
When the above process has been completed, and the applicant has been accepted, a tuition agreement will be issued to the family. All applicable tuition payments and fees must be paid upon enrollment.
LUPS cannot admit students who have special learning needs and/or behavioral problems that require special attention in the form of an alternate curriculum and/or a special aid in the classroom.
- Check in at the front office at 9:00 a.m.
- Plan to take placement assessments during your visit.
- Wear school-appropriate attire.
- Bring snacks, packed lunch, and plenty to drink.